Weighing in at just 4.9oz – a full .5 ounces lighter than the ultra-lightweight MGX – the MGXtreme continues the Revo legacy by pushing the limits of what is possible with design and engineering.
Equipped with a 10 bearing system, the MGXtreme starts with seven stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + one roller bearing for increased corrosion protection. The addition of two CeramiLite hybrid ceramic spool bearings results in ultimate distance with effortless handling and control throughout the cast.
- 10 bearing system
- 7 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing
- 2 additional CeramiLite Spool Bearings provide improved casting performance
- One piece X-Mag alloy frame
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- IVCB-IV (Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake) gives very precise brake adjustments allowing anglers to easily cast a wide variety of baits
- Infini II spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Compact bent carbon handle provides a more ergonomic design that is extremely lightweight
- Round EVA knob provides improved grip for improved cranking power
- Aircraft grade aluminum main gear provides weight reduction without sacrificing durability